- [Technology★★] Voice Control: Coming Soon to a House Near You
- [Technology★] This Study Reveals An Interesting Truth About How Men And Women Are Harassed Online
- [Life★★] This Iranian Pop Star Has a Point
- [Life★] The Difference Between “Good on Paper” and “Good For You”
- [Opinions★★] Social (Money) Etiquette: Don’t Let Fun With FriendsTank Your Finances
- [Opinions★] Can You Design Happiness?
- [Business ★★] Why People Aren’t Buying Lottery Tickets
- [Business ★★★] Apple Pay: Who Won and Who Lost?
[Health ★★★] (P1) Dubai Health Authority (DHA) held a smart clinic to raise awareness about childhood obesity and its related health problems. (P2) Obesity is a risk factor for a number of chronic diseases and experts at the smart clinic …
[EDUCATION ★] THE MORE SCREEN TIME, THE WORSE GRADES (P1) Teenagers who spend an extra hour a day surfing the internet, watching TV, or playing computer games risk performing two grades worse in exams than their PEERS who don’t, according to …
Chapter 4-2: Gatsby’s Past Aim: In this 30-minute lesson, you will go over the part 4-2 of the book. Go over comprehension questions after each paragraph, and practice using new expressions. After saying hello, read the following part of the …