- [Technology★] This one weird chart will explain everything you need to know about clickbait
- [Thoughts★★] HOW TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AS AN ADULT
- [Technology★] Does Money Buy Happiness? Up To A Point
- [Business★★] Why Twitter’s Mission Statement Matters
- [Life★★★] Can Men and Women Ever Be Just Friends?
- [World News★★] 5 reasons you should boycott Black Friday
[Travel News ★★★★] (P1) It’s called Brave Men’s Bridge for a reason. The recently completed span is a glass walkway suspended a stomach-flipping 180 meters (590 feet) above a sheer drop in China’s central Hunan Province. (P2) Haohan Qiao, as it’s …