- [Business ★★] Don’t Be a Mystery Boss. Give the New Team Your Management Playbook.
- [Business★★★] Mean People Fail
- [Thoughts★★★] Ferguson and Non-White America : Why Asian-Americans Should Care
- [Thoughts★★★] How Movies Trick Your Brain Into Empathizing With Characters
- [Life★] The Ugly Christmas Sweater Suit
- [Life★★] Is It Ever a Good Idea to Lend Your Man Money?
- [Technology★] Apple Patents An iPhone Drop Protection Mechanism That Changes Device Angle In Freefall
- [Technology★★] Kim Kardashian may not have broken the Internet, but Psy’s ‘Gangnam Style’ literally just did
[Business ★★★] (P1) Diet Coke fans may soon be seeing red. That’s because, as BuzzFeed reports, Coca-Cola is redesigning its bottles and cans to make “Coca-Cola Red,” the color most associated with Original Coke, more prominent for Diet Coke, Coke …
The most typical answer to “What’s up” is “Not much, how about you?” and that’s it. If the other person actually does want to have a conversation at that moment, then they’ll continue on with a question or something they want to …