- [TRAVEL ★★★] SCENIC MADAGASCAR STRUGGLES FOR TOURIST DOLLARS
- [BUSINESS ★★] SIX STEPS TO GET OVER JOB BURNOUT
- [WORLD NEWS ★★★] EGYPT TO OPEN “NEW SUEZ CANAL”
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] LOST WHALE GUIDED TO OPEN WATERS IN ARGENTINA
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★] THE QUEST TO SOLVE A VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPH MYSTERY
- [OPINION ★★] DONALD TRUMP IS DESTROYING THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AMONG LATINO VOTERS
- [EDUCATION ★★] WHAT COUNTS MORE? GRADES OR FRIENDSHIPS?
- [LIFE ★★] IS COUPLES THERAPY HELPFUL?
- [SPORTS ★] RUSSIAN FREEDIVER MISSING, FEARED DEAD
- [TECHNOLOGY ★★] COULD PEOPLE FLY FROM LONDON TO NEW YORK IN AN HOUR?
[TRAVEL ★★★] SCENIC MADAGASCAR STRUGGLES FOR TOURIST DOLLARS (P1) PERCHED on the MUDDY BANK of a river MEANDERING through ROLLING green hills, the LEMURS‘ Park near Madagascar’s capital is rated one of the city’s top attractions, but you would not know it …
[Business ★★★★] (P1) Keep the oil taps flowing for the good of the people, the CEO and chair of ExxonMobil appealed to shareholders at what the Guardian says was a “long and fractious” annual meeting in Dallas on Wednesday. Rex Tillerson told attendees …
Chapter 7-9: Myrtle’s Death Aim: In this 30-minute lesson, you will go over the part 7-9 of the book. Go over comprehension questions after each paragraph, and practice using new expressions. After saying hello, read the following part of the …