- [TRAVEL ★★★] SCENIC MADAGASCAR STRUGGLES FOR TOURIST DOLLARS
- [BUSINESS ★★] SIX STEPS TO GET OVER JOB BURNOUT
- [WORLD NEWS ★★★] EGYPT TO OPEN “NEW SUEZ CANAL”
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] LOST WHALE GUIDED TO OPEN WATERS IN ARGENTINA
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★] THE QUEST TO SOLVE A VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPH MYSTERY
- [OPINION ★★] DONALD TRUMP IS DESTROYING THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AMONG LATINO VOTERS
- [EDUCATION ★★] WHAT COUNTS MORE? GRADES OR FRIENDSHIPS?
- [LIFE ★★] IS COUPLES THERAPY HELPFUL?
- [SPORTS ★] RUSSIAN FREEDIVER MISSING, FEARED DEAD
- [TECHNOLOGY ★★] COULD PEOPLE FLY FROM LONDON TO NEW YORK IN AN HOUR?
[TRAVEL ★★★] SCENIC MADAGASCAR STRUGGLES FOR TOURIST DOLLARS (P1) PERCHED on the MUDDY BANK of a river MEANDERING through ROLLING green hills, the LEMURS‘ Park near Madagascar’s capital is rated one of the city’s top attractions, but you would not know it …
[Environment ★★★★] (P1) Air pollution is a known risk factor for certain mental health problems in adults, but a new study also links high rates of air pollution to poorer psychiatric health in children and adolescents. (P2) To investigate this link, researchers …
[World News ★] (P1) There is a fire in Alberta, Canada. It spread to the outskirts of a city and forced the evacuation of 80,000 people. One woman said that they could not even take their things. They lost everything. (P2) The …
[Animals ★] (P1) A woman has a beautiful hedgehog. The woman films it. The video is very nice. It is on the internet. (P2) A lot of people like this video. It is very popular. People like the animal, too. Maybe …