- [SPORTS ★] AMERICAN FOOTBALL COMING TO LONDON?
- [TECHNOLOGY ★★] THE WORLD’S LARGEST DIGITAL CAMERA IS BEING BUILT IN CHILE
- [LIFE ★] WHY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS DRESS UP ON A PLANE
- [EDUCATION ★★] WILL INTERNATIONAL LOVE HELP YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS?
- [WORLD NEWS ★] EDWARD SNOWDEN JOINS TWITTER
- [OPINION ★★★] IS PEOPLE-RATING SYSTEM A GOOD IDEA?
- [BUSINESS ★] HACKERS STEAL T-MOBILE DATA ON 15 MILLION U.S. CUSTOMERS
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★] FRANCE AND THE NETHERLANDS TEAM UP TO BUY REMBRANDT PAINTINGS
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] THE MOST UNUSUAL MOON OF ALL
- [TRAVEL ★★★] VISITING TBILISI, THE CAPITAL OF GEORGIA
[SPORTS ★] AMERICAN FOOTBALL COMING TO LONDON? (P1) UK CHANCELLOR George Osborne wants to have a National Football League franchise based permanently in London within the next five years to confirm the city’s status as the “sporting capital of the world”. (P2) …
“What are you up to?” means the same as “What are you doing?” It is a very common way to greet someone and open a conversation. Generally, an extended answer is not expected. You can simply say “not much”, followed …
Describe the video/image. Challenge yourself to tell a lively and interesting story. [wpvideo FgjSR07u] Suggested expressions to use: at this stage in the game: at this time the ball is in your court: it’s your decision or responsibility to do something now blow …