- [LIFE ★★] CAN YOU HAVE FRIENDS AT WORK?
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★] SVETLANA ALEXIEVICH WINS NOBEL PRIZE FOR LITERATURE
- [WORLD NEWS ★★] CARGO SHIP MISSING IN HURRICANE
- [ENVIRONMENT ★★] EXPOSURE TO TOXIC CHEMICALS THREATENS HUMAN RACE
- [WORLD NEWS ★] WHY DOES THE PRESIDENT OF BELARUS TAKE HIS SON EVERYWHERE?
- [BUSINESS ★★★] AIR FRANCE WORKERS ASSAULT EXECUTIVES
- [SPORTS ★★] JASON DAY VS. JORDAN SPIETH AT THE PRESIDENTS CUP
- [TECHNOLOGY ★★] IS 3D PRINTING JUST A FAD?
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★] CHINESE ARTIST AI WEIWEI FINDS SURVEILLANCE DEVICES IN HIS STUDIO
- [TRAVEL ★★★] THE WORLD’S MOST MULTILINGUAL CITIES
[LIFE ★★] CAN YOU HAVE FRIENDS AT WORK? (P1) “The people you work with are people you were just THROWN TOGETHER WITH,” observed Martin Freeman’s character in The Office more than a decade ago. “You spend more time with them than your friends and …
[Sports ★★★] (P1) A French cyclist has set a new record for riding 14 miles in one hour. If that doesn’t sound so remarkable, the world record is 33.8 miles, consider the category in which Robert Marchand was competing: over …
[Language ★★★] (P1) Many English learners and teachers often point out the “American accent”. The problem here is that there really isn’t one single American accent but many. Researchers don’t agree on exactly how many different accents there are but …