- [WORLD NEWS ★] LARGEST DIAMOND FIND IN MORE THAN A CENTURY
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★] “THE PEANUTS MOVIE” STAYS TRUE TO THE COMIC STRIP
- [SPORTS ★] NORTH KOREA WANTS TO BECOME A SPORTS SUPERPOWER
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★] NEW VIOLIN CONCERTO POSES CHALLENGES
- [TECHNOLOGY ★★] USING MOBILE DEVICES DECREASES TECH LITERACY
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] TRADITIONAL HAWAIIAN CANOE CIRCLES GLOBE
- [LIFE ★★] SHOULD I DATE MY BEST FRIEND?
- [BUSINESS ★] MIKE BLOOMBERG’S ADVICE FOR BUSINESS PEOPLE
- [WORLD NEWS ★★] ARE WE ENTERING THE POST-ANTIBIOTIC ERA?
- [TRAVEL ★★★] THE CATS THAT LIVE IN A MUSEUM
The IELTS Speaking (Part 1) covers a few general questions about familiar topics, lasting 4-5 minutes. The grading rubric is attached at the bottom. HOMETOWN Describe your hometown. What’s special about it? Where is your hometown located? Is it easy to travel around …
[People ★★★] (P1) An amateur archaeologist struck gold when he came across a hoard of old coins in northern Germany. Florian Bautsch uncovered 10 gold coins last October using a metal detector and on examination of the scene, professionals found 117 more. (P2) The coins …