- [WORLD NEWS ★] LARGEST DIAMOND FIND IN MORE THAN A CENTURY
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★] “THE PEANUTS MOVIE” STAYS TRUE TO THE COMIC STRIP
- [SPORTS ★] NORTH KOREA WANTS TO BECOME A SPORTS SUPERPOWER
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★] NEW VIOLIN CONCERTO POSES CHALLENGES
- [TECHNOLOGY ★★] USING MOBILE DEVICES DECREASES TECH LITERACY
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] TRADITIONAL HAWAIIAN CANOE CIRCLES GLOBE
- [LIFE ★★] SHOULD I DATE MY BEST FRIEND?
- [BUSINESS ★] MIKE BLOOMBERG’S ADVICE FOR BUSINESS PEOPLE
- [WORLD NEWS ★★] ARE WE ENTERING THE POST-ANTIBIOTIC ERA?
- [TRAVEL ★★★] THE CATS THAT LIVE IN A MUSEUM
“Too”, “also”, and “as well” are three adverbs we use to mean “in addition”. While they are similar in meaning, we use some more often than others in spoken English. They can appear in different parts of the sentence as …
[CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★★] CHILEAN ARCHITECT IS AWARDED PRITZKER PRIZE (P1) Chilean ARCHITECT Alejandro Aravena has been named as the 2016 winner of the Pritzker Prize, architecture’s EQUIVALENT of the Nobel prizes. (P2) Aravena, 48, will be the 41st winner of the Pritzker Prize, …