- [SPORTS ★★] HOW CRICKET HAS CHANGED SINCE STAR PLAYER’S DEATH
- [LIFE ★] MOUSEMINGLE IS A DATING SITE FOR DISNEY FANS
- [WORLD NEWS ★★★] WILL CATALONIA BREAK AWAY FROM SPAIN?
- [TRAVEL ★★] STAY SAFE WHEN YOU TRAVEL
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★] A STALKER TRIED TO KILL BEN AFFLECK’S FAMILY
- [TECHNOLOGY ★★] SMART PILLS OR DANGEROUS DRUGS?
- [BUSINESS ★★★] LIFE AS A WHISKEY TASTER
- [WORLD NEWS ★] MAN RESCUED FROM POLAR BEAR ENCLOSURE AT ZOO
- [SPORTS ★★★] FAMED RUNNER OSCAR PISTORIUS FOUND GUILTY OF MURDER
- [ENVIRONMENT ★★] BRAZIL DECLARES ZIKA FEVER EMERGENCY
- [BUSINESS ★★★] 4 LESSONS BRICK-AND-MORTAR RETAILERS CAN LEARN FROM AMAZON
[SPORTS ★★] HOW CRICKET HAS CHANGED SINCE STAR PLAYER’S DEATH (P1) English CRICKET player Stuart Broad does not believe cricketers have changed the way they play since Phillip Hughes’ death. (P2) Friday is the first ANNIVERSARY of the Australian’s death, which came …
[Culture ★] (P1) In South London, there is a 200-year-old building. It is Brixton Flour Mill. It is the only working flour mill in London. For 200 years, it runs in the same way. (p2) Inside the mill, people turn grain into flour. They …
[EDUCATION ★★] A EUROPEAN STUDENT IN NORTH KOREA (P1) Alessandro Ford had a GAP YEAR with a difference. His movements were MONITORED everywhere he went; he spent hours discussing the MERITS of JUCHE IDEOLOGY over American IMPERIALISM; and his only contact with THE …