- [TRAVEL ★] WHO ABANDONED THESE THREE JET AIRPLANES?
- [SPORTS ★★] SOCCER STAR ASSASSINATED IN HONDURAS
- [WORLD NEWS ★] NO ONE CAN BREATHE IN BEIJING
- [BUSINESS ★★] ONE OF WORLD’S RICHEST MEN DETAINED BY CHINESE POLICE
- [LIFE ★] THE BEST MEN’S RAZOR ON EARTH?
- [WORLD NEWS ★★] WHY ARE NORTH KOREAN “GHOST BOATS” WASHING UP IN JAPAN?
- [TECHNOLOGY ★] MICROBEADS SOUND HARMLESS, BUT ARE DANGEROUS
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★] ARE THESE SAND SCULPTURES TOO SEXY?
- [ENVIRONMENT ★★★] CAN CHINA’S PINK DOLPHIN SURVIVE?
- [HISTORY ★★★] BATTLE OVER RIGHTS TO THE WORLD’S RICHEST SHIPWRECK
[TRAVEL ★] WHO ABANDONED THESE THREE JET AIRPLANES? (P1) Don’t you hate it when you forget where you left your Boeing jet? (P2) Someone ABANDONED not one, not two, but three of the MASSIVE CARGO jets at the Kuala Lumpur International …
[CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★★] “THE MAN FROM UNCLE”: STYLE OVER SUBSTANCE [BUSINESS ★] THREE LIES THAT 20-SOMETHINGS BELIEVE [EDUCATION ★★★] AS SOUTH KOREAN VILLAGES EMPTY, MORE PRIMARY SCHOOLS FACE CLOSINGS [SPORTS ★] TENNIS PLAYER NICK KYRGIOS FINED FOR TRASH TALK [ENVIRONMENT ★★★] WHERE THE WHITE SPIRIT BEAR ROAMS [OPINION ★★] WE MUST …
[Sports ★] (P1) The Olympic games in Brazil begin. They are the first Olympic games in South America. There is an opening ceremony. (P2) It celebrates Brazil’s natural beauty, history, and culture. Three billion people watch the ceremony. (P3) Some people protest against the …
[LIFE ★★★] WHY PATIENCE REALLY IS A VIRTUE (P1) When you take a class with the Harvard University art historian Jennifer Roberts, your first task is always to choose a work of art, then go and look at it, wherever it’s displayed, …