- [LIFE ★★] WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DRIVING?
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] WHALES BEACH THEMSELVES ON INDIAN COAST
- [EDUCATION ★] FEW CHILDREN IN SOUTH SUDAN ATTEND SCHOOL
- [WORLD NEWS ★★] TAIWAN ELECTS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★★] CHILEAN ARCHITECT IS AWARDED PRITZKER PRIZE
- [TECHNOLOGY ★] WHERE ELECTRONIC GOODS GO TO DIE
- [BUSINESS ★★] HOW TO START A WHISKY DISTILLERY
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★] WILL THE JAPANESE BOY BAND BREAK UP?
- [TRAVEL ★★] CRUISE INTO THE COLD
- [SPORTS ★★★] “I’M NOT AFRAID OF DYING ANYMORE”
[LIFE ★★] WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DRIVING? (P1) Ten years ago, a woman called Barbara Noble asked an important question. (P2) “Why are some young people choosing not to drive?” (P3) Barbara was a STATISTICIAN at the Department for Transport …
“How’s it going?” is a typical conversation starter used by English speakers. The most common response to this answer is, “It’s going well/fine/good/ok.” You can also answer with one or two words such as “OK”, “fine” or even “not bad.” …