- [LIFE ★★] WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DRIVING?
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] WHALES BEACH THEMSELVES ON INDIAN COAST
- [EDUCATION ★] FEW CHILDREN IN SOUTH SUDAN ATTEND SCHOOL
- [WORLD NEWS ★★] TAIWAN ELECTS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★★] CHILEAN ARCHITECT IS AWARDED PRITZKER PRIZE
- [TECHNOLOGY ★] WHERE ELECTRONIC GOODS GO TO DIE
- [BUSINESS ★★] HOW TO START A WHISKY DISTILLERY
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★] WILL THE JAPANESE BOY BAND BREAK UP?
- [TRAVEL ★★] CRUISE INTO THE COLD
- [SPORTS ★★★] “I’M NOT AFRAID OF DYING ANYMORE”
[LIFE ★★] WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DRIVING? (P1) Ten years ago, a woman called Barbara Noble asked an important question. (P2) “Why are some young people choosing not to drive?” (P3) Barbara was a STATISTICIAN at the Department for Transport …
[TECHNOLOGY ★] WOMEN WRITE BETTER SOFTWARE CODE (P1) Computer code written by women has a higher approval rating than that written by men – but only if their gender is not identifiable, new research suggests. (P2) The US researchers analysed nearly 1.4 …
[Travel ★★★★] (P1) Three years ago, I sat on the wooden chair in the back of Randi Bjellands’ kitchen in Norway, waiting. And waiting. A gentleman walked in and sat down. She quickly emerged from the back room and greeted him …