- [LIFE ★★] WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DRIVING?
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] WHALES BEACH THEMSELVES ON INDIAN COAST
- [EDUCATION ★] FEW CHILDREN IN SOUTH SUDAN ATTEND SCHOOL
- [WORLD NEWS ★★] TAIWAN ELECTS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★★] CHILEAN ARCHITECT IS AWARDED PRITZKER PRIZE
- [TECHNOLOGY ★] WHERE ELECTRONIC GOODS GO TO DIE
- [BUSINESS ★★] HOW TO START A WHISKY DISTILLERY
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★] WILL THE JAPANESE BOY BAND BREAK UP?
- [TRAVEL ★★] CRUISE INTO THE COLD
- [SPORTS ★★★] “I’M NOT AFRAID OF DYING ANYMORE”
[LIFE ★★] WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DRIVING? (P1) Ten years ago, a woman called Barbara Noble asked an important question. (P2) “Why are some young people choosing not to drive?” (P3) Barbara was a STATISTICIAN at the Department for Transport …
Chapter 5-4: The Reunion Aim: In this 30-minute lesson, you will go over the part 5-4 of the book. Go over comprehension questions after each paragraph, and practice using new expressions. After saying hello, read the following part of the book …
[OPINION ★★] WHAT THE AIRPLANE WRECKAGE TELLS US (P1) Nothing would be more encouraging for 239 families than to know that the piece of aircraft found on Reunion Island east of Madagascar comes from MH370 — the Boeing 777 that disappeared …
[ENVIRONMENT ★★★] WHICH PARTS OF THE WORLD WILL HAVE THE WORST DISASTERS? (P1) Asia has the largest number of people exposed to NATURAL DISASTERS, but African countries are the most VULNERABLE to them, largely because of political INSTABILITY, CORRUPTION, POVERTY, and …