- [LIFE ★★] WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DRIVING?
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] WHALES BEACH THEMSELVES ON INDIAN COAST
- [EDUCATION ★] FEW CHILDREN IN SOUTH SUDAN ATTEND SCHOOL
- [WORLD NEWS ★★] TAIWAN ELECTS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★★] CHILEAN ARCHITECT IS AWARDED PRITZKER PRIZE
- [TECHNOLOGY ★] WHERE ELECTRONIC GOODS GO TO DIE
- [BUSINESS ★★] HOW TO START A WHISKY DISTILLERY
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★] WILL THE JAPANESE BOY BAND BREAK UP?
- [TRAVEL ★★] CRUISE INTO THE COLD
- [SPORTS ★★★] “I’M NOT AFRAID OF DYING ANYMORE”
[LIFE ★★] WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DRIVING? (P1) Ten years ago, a woman called Barbara Noble asked an important question. (P2) “Why are some young people choosing not to drive?” (P3) Barbara was a STATISTICIAN at the Department for Transport …
[Sports ★★★] (P1) A 28-year-old MMA fighter from Portugal died Monday night, 48 hours after he was knocked out during the third round of a fight in Dublin, the New York Daily News reports. According to the Washington Post, graphic video from the fight on …
[World News ★★] (P1) Last year was a record for refugee numbers. The United Nations (U.N.) said 65.3 million people were forced to leave their home or country, up by five million from 2014. The 2015 figure is 50 percent higher than …