- [LIFE ★★] WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DRIVING?
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] WHALES BEACH THEMSELVES ON INDIAN COAST
- [EDUCATION ★] FEW CHILDREN IN SOUTH SUDAN ATTEND SCHOOL
- [WORLD NEWS ★★] TAIWAN ELECTS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★★] CHILEAN ARCHITECT IS AWARDED PRITZKER PRIZE
- [TECHNOLOGY ★] WHERE ELECTRONIC GOODS GO TO DIE
- [BUSINESS ★★] HOW TO START A WHISKY DISTILLERY
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★] WILL THE JAPANESE BOY BAND BREAK UP?
- [TRAVEL ★★] CRUISE INTO THE COLD
- [SPORTS ★★★] “I’M NOT AFRAID OF DYING ANYMORE”
[LIFE ★★] WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DRIVING? (P1) Ten years ago, a woman called Barbara Noble asked an important question. (P2) “Why are some young people choosing not to drive?” (P3) Barbara was a STATISTICIAN at the Department for Transport …
[LIFE ★] THIS COUPLE SOLD EVERYTHING THEY OWN TO SAIL AROUND THE WORLD (P1) It takes GUTS to sell everything you own and begin sailing around the world. (P2) But that’s exactly what Matt and Jessica Johnson did when they realized …
Chapter 4-2: Gatsby’s Past Aim: In this 30-minute lesson, you will go over the part 4-2 of the book. Go over comprehension questions after each paragraph, and practice using new expressions. After saying hello, read the following part of the …
[Sports ★★★★] (P1) Deadspin has a bizarre story about a Virginia judge banning a 10-year-old golf prodigy from playing golf. The unnamed girl has won 11 of the past 12 youth tournaments she’s played in and even took first place in an …