- [LIFE ★★] WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DRIVING?
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] WHALES BEACH THEMSELVES ON INDIAN COAST
- [EDUCATION ★] FEW CHILDREN IN SOUTH SUDAN ATTEND SCHOOL
- [WORLD NEWS ★★] TAIWAN ELECTS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★★] CHILEAN ARCHITECT IS AWARDED PRITZKER PRIZE
- [TECHNOLOGY ★] WHERE ELECTRONIC GOODS GO TO DIE
- [BUSINESS ★★] HOW TO START A WHISKY DISTILLERY
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★] WILL THE JAPANESE BOY BAND BREAK UP?
- [TRAVEL ★★] CRUISE INTO THE COLD
- [SPORTS ★★★] “I’M NOT AFRAID OF DYING ANYMORE”
[LIFE ★★] WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DRIVING? (P1) Ten years ago, a woman called Barbara Noble asked an important question. (P2) “Why are some young people choosing not to drive?” (P3) Barbara was a STATISTICIAN at the Department for Transport …
[Technology & Travel ★★★★] (P1) In-flight WiFi provider Gogo is partnering with IBM’s The Weather Company to deliver real-time turbulence reports directly to pilots. (P2) Under the deal, Gogo will incorporate Weather’s patented turbulence detection algorithm software, called Turbulence Auto …
The most common business English phrases will depend on the business setting. If you are meeting someone, this is considered a “meet up”. For example, “Let’s meet up at my office tomorrow morning to discuss the new project.” If you …
[TRAVEL ★★★] NORTHERN IRELAND’S MOST SPECTACULAR COUNTY (P1) Of the six counties found in Northern Ireland, County Antrim is perhaps the most famous. It’s home to Northern Ireland’s capital, Belfast, as well as one of the country’s greatest coastal attractions: Giant’s Causeway, …