[Travel News ★]
(P2) The tank is ten meters deep in the water. There are 35 sharks in the tank. You can see them very well. The room is in Paris.
If you found the passage difficult to read or had problems understanding specific words or idiomatic expressions, please discuss them with your tutor. The following discussion questions should be answered in your own words and with your own arguments.
- Briefly, summarize the content of the article in your own words.
- Are you afraid of sharks? Why or why not?
- Would you stay in this room? Why or why not?
- Have you ever won a prize? If so, what did you win?
- Do you like to swim in the ocean/sea where sharks live? Why or why not?
EXPRESSIONS or PHRASES:
What do the following expressions or phrases mean?
- Airbnb – app (P1)
- Ten meters deep (P2)
Image Source: By Albert kok – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=6699558