(P1) A special restaurant opens in London. Everything in it is 3D printed. The food is even 3D printed.
(P3) Machines print the food. Chefs and artists design the files for the computers.
(P4) The restaurant wants to have events in more cities. The events may happen in Barcelona, Cape Town, and Sydney.
VOCABULARY: special, quickly, excited, worried, files, may
If you found the passage difficult to read or had problems understanding specific words or idiomatic expressions, please discuss them with your tutor. The following discussion questions should be answered in your own words and with your own arguments.
- Briefly, summarize the content of the article in your own words.
- Would you go to this restaurant to eat? Why or why not?
- Would you like to be a 3D chef? Why or why not?
- Tell me about your favorite restaurant.
READING COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS:
- Where’s the restaurant located?
- The food isn’t in 3D form. (T or F)
- People are very happy but afraid. (T or F)
- Who creates the files?
- There will be similar events in other cities. (T or F)
EXPRESSIONS or PHRASES:
What do the following expressions or phrases mean?
- everything in it (P1)
- brings people together (P2)
- design the files (P3)
- may happen (P4)