(P1) EasyJet is an airline. It makes a special tour. You can visit Holland without leaving London.
(P2) You meet real people and places on the tour. There are many surprises on the way, too.
(P3) EasyJet thinks that it is good to travel. The tour shows this to people.
VOCABULARY: airline, special, real, surprises, thinks
If you found the passage difficult to read or had problems understanding specific words or idiomatic expressions, please discuss them with your tutor. The following discussion questions should be answered in your own words and with your own arguments.
- Briefly, summarize the content of the article in your own words.
- Do you like to travel? Why or why not?
- Do you think it is good to travel? Why or why not?
- Tell me about a tour you went on?
READING COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS:
- EasyJet is a company. (T or F)
- Where can you visit?
- Which 2 things do you meet on the tour?
- There is not a lot of surprises on the trip. (T or F)
- What does EasyJet want to show people?
EXPRESSIONS or PHRASES:
What do the following expressions or phrases mean?
- visit Holland (P1)
- on the tour (P2)
- on the way (P2)
- good to travel (P3)
Image source: By Arpingstone, public domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Low.cost.carrier.easyjet.arp.jpg