(P2) A lot of people like this video. It is very popular. People like the animal, too. Maybe they want to have one.
VOCABULARY: beautiful, films, popular, care, give
If you found the passage difficult to read or had problems understanding specific words or idiomatic expressions, please discuss them with your tutor. The following discussion questions should be answered in your own words and with your own arguments.
- Briefly, summarize the content of the article in your own words.
- Do you think the hedgehog is beautiful? Why or why not?
- Do you like animals? If so, which ones? If no, why not?
- Do you have pets? If so, what is it? If no, do you want one?
READING COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS:
- The video of the hedgehog is on the ____________.
- Not a lot of people like this video. (T or F)
- The video of the hedgehog is popular. (T or F)
- Everybody can care for a hedgehog. (T or F)
- Before a person buys a hedgehog, they should _______ about it.
EXPRESSIONS or PHRASES:
What do the following expressions or phrases mean?
- very nice (P1)
- maybe they want to have one (P2)
- must read (P3)
- before they buy a hedgehog (P3)