(P2) He talks about how Africa changed his life when he went to Botswana in 1997. This was also the year when his mother died.
VOCABULARY: footsteps, difference, life, charity, medicine, support
If you found the passage difficult to read or had problems understanding specific words or idiomatic expressions, please discuss them with your tutor. The following discussion questions should be answered in your own words and with your own arguments.
- Briefly, summarize the content of the article in your own words.
- Do you like to help people? Why or why not?
- Have you ever been to another country? If yes, where? If no, what country would you like to visit?
- What charities are in your country?
READING COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS:
- Princess Diana was the ___________ of Prince Harry.
- Prince Harry feels lucky he can _________ others.
- What year was he in Botswana?
- When did his mother die?
- His charity helps people with ________.
EXPRESSIONS or PHRASES:
What do the following expressions or phrases mean?
- feels lucky (P1)
- he talks about (P2)
- in Lesotho (P3)
- who have aids (P3)