- [Business★★★] Will the sharing economy eventually turn us all into contractors?
- [Business ★★] Companies Have Always Struggled to Engage Young People [modified]
- [Thoughts★★★] Did Korea encourage sex work at US bases?
- [Thoughts★★] ‘Prison is not for punishment in Sweden. We get people into better shape’
- [Life★★] Nearly 4 in 5 College Students Regret Not Planning Their Debt
- [Life★] Watch the Star Wars Trailer Everyone Was Waiting For
- [Technology★★] Did North Korea seriously hack Sony just because of a Seth Rogen movie?
- [Technology★] BlackBerry will pay iPhone users up to $600 to switch phones
- [Sports★★] Champions League: Lionel Messi breaks goalscoring record
- [World News★] Watch President Obama Pardon the National Thanksgiving Turkey
- [World News★★★] 12 Powerful Quotes From the World’s Most Humble President
[Travel ★★★★) (P1) UAE nationals have the most powerful passport in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region, with swift entry to 120 countries around the globe, according to the latest power rankings by a financial consultancy firm. (P2) Arton Capital’s …
[TECHNOLOGY ★] MICROBEADS SOUND HARMLESS, BUT ARE DANGEROUS (P1) The US is set to ban personal care products that contain microbeads after the House of Representatives approved a bill that would PHASE THEM OUT. (P2) The bill will now go to the …