- [LIFE ★] IS CHRISTMAS GETTING YOU DOWN?
- [SPORTS ★★] A WINTER OLYMPICS WITHOUT SNOW?
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] HUGE SPIDER TERRIFIES THE INTERNET
- [WORLD NEWS ★★] NEW ZEALAND IS CONSIDERING NEW DESIGN FOR ITS FLAG
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★★] CULT TV SERIES MAKING A COMEBACK
- [TRAVEL ★] UNITED STATES AND CUBA TO RESUME REGULAR COMMERCIAL FLIGHTS
- [TECHNOLOGY ★★] DONALD TRUMP WANTS TO SHUT OFF THE INTERNET (IN SOME COUNTRIES)
- [EDUCATION ★] SHOULD HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES START LATER IN THE MORNING?
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★] OBAMA APPEARS ON “RUNNING WILD” WITH BEAR GRYLLS
- [BUSINESS ★★★] WIDELY HATED CEO ARRESTED FOR FRAUD
[LIFE ★] IS CHRISTMAS GETTING YOU DOWN? (P1) Throughout the year there are various occasions that encourage us to respond in particular ways, perhaps to feel excited, positive, or eager to celebrate with others. The most stressful of them all is Christmas. …
Chapter 6-3: Gatsby’s Party Thru Daisy’s Eyes Aim: In this 30-minute lesson, you will go over the part 6-3 of the book. Go over comprehension questions after each paragraph, and practice using new expressions. After saying hello, read the following …
The latest version of Cambly for iPhone and iPad makes it even easier to find the best tutors to improve your English. We’ve added 2 new features to the tutor profiles. Tutor VideosYou can now watch introduction videos in tutors profiles. …
[BUSINESS ★★] SINGAPORE IS THE BRIDGE BETWEEN SILICON VALLEY AND ASIA (P1) It took Singapore less than 50 years to become an international HUB for finance due to its location, uncorrupt government, and support of business. (P2) More recently however, Singapore …