- [LIFE ★] IS CHRISTMAS GETTING YOU DOWN?
- [SPORTS ★★] A WINTER OLYMPICS WITHOUT SNOW?
- [ENVIRONMENT ★] HUGE SPIDER TERRIFIES THE INTERNET
- [WORLD NEWS ★★] NEW ZEALAND IS CONSIDERING NEW DESIGN FOR ITS FLAG
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★★] CULT TV SERIES MAKING A COMEBACK
- [TRAVEL ★] UNITED STATES AND CUBA TO RESUME REGULAR COMMERCIAL FLIGHTS
- [TECHNOLOGY ★★] DONALD TRUMP WANTS TO SHUT OFF THE INTERNET (IN SOME COUNTRIES)
- [EDUCATION ★] SHOULD HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES START LATER IN THE MORNING?
- [CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT ★★] OBAMA APPEARS ON “RUNNING WILD” WITH BEAR GRYLLS
- [BUSINESS ★★★] WIDELY HATED CEO ARRESTED FOR FRAUD
[LIFE ★] IS CHRISTMAS GETTING YOU DOWN? (P1) Throughout the year there are various occasions that encourage us to respond in particular ways, perhaps to feel excited, positive, or eager to celebrate with others. The most stressful of them all is Christmas. …
The IELTS Speaking (Part 1) covers a few general questions about familiar topics, lasting 4-5 minutes. The grading rubric is attached at the bottom. HOMETOWN Describe your hometown. What’s special about it? Where is your hometown located? Is it easy to travel around …
[BUSINESS ★★] SINGAPORE IS THE BRIDGE BETWEEN SILICON VALLEY AND ASIA (P1) It took Singapore less than 50 years to become an international HUB for finance due to its location, uncorrupt government, and support of business. (P2) More recently however, Singapore …
[LIFE ★] PRIEST RESCUES RUNAWAY PIGLET (P1) A RUNAWAY PIGLET that was chased by nearly a dozen strangers down a San Francisco street was seen safe in a FRIAR‘s arms after her CAPTURE outside a FRIARY DEDICATED to the PATRON SAINT …