(P1) A snake enters a school. The school is in India. The snake is big. It is not poisonous. People take the snake away from the school.
(P2) People want to take pictures with the snake. One man wants to take a selfie. He stands next to the snake. The snake bites him.
VOCABULARY: enters, poisonous, away, pictures, bites
If you found the passage difficult to read or had problems understanding specific words or idiomatic expressions, please discuss them with your tutor. The following discussion questions should be answered in your own words and with your own arguments.
- Briefly, summarize the content of the article in your own words.
- Do you like snakes? Why or why not?
- Do you like to take selfies? Why or why not?
- What are some other animals?
READING COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS:
- Where is the school?
- Is the snake big or small?
- Where do the people take the snake?
- What does the snake do to a man?
EXPRESSIONS or PHRASES:
What do the following expressions or phrases mean?
- is big (P1)
- take pictures (P2)
- stands next to the snake (P2)
Image source: by “unknown” http://clipart-library.com/clipart/8izrGjz4T.htm
l like this story of the snake who bites a man .it amazing l would like to read another one